CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

martes, 22 de septiembre de 2009

The Host- La Anfitriona




The Host by Sthephenie Meyer, my last obsession, lol.
It was difficult for me to understand the story (the first two chapters), because, -all the time-I was looking for my beloved vampires, after finished reading Twilight saga. (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn), so I stopped reading the Host, for about two weeks after I bought it.
Then I resume my reading. It´s a captivating story, full of suspence. I laughed and cried, and it made me love the principal protagonists as well as my beloved vampires in Twilight.
Thank you Stephenie for let us enjoy with your talent and imagination.

I made this tiny centipede in honor of Wonderer, the soul. I think it can´t be considerated as an amigurumi but I just love it!, lol (17 chains, 3 stitches in the second chain from hook, 9 stitches, 6 slip stitches)

"La anfitriona" de Stephenie Meyer, mi ultima obsesión, jejeje.
Fue dificil para mi entender la historia (los primeros dos capitulos), porque, -todo el tiempo- buscaba a mis amados vampiros, despues de leer, La Saga de Crepúsculo. (Crepúsculo, Luna Nueva, Eclipse y Amanecer), asi que pare de leer "The Host", por casi dos semanas depues de haberlo comprado.
Luego reanude mi lectura, Es una historia cautivante, llena de suspenso. Me rei y lloré y me hizo amar a los personajes principales tanto como a mis amados vampiros de Crepúsculo.

Gracias Stephenie por permitirnos disfrutar con tu talento e imaginación.


Hice este pequeño ciempies en honor a Wonderer, el alma. Creo que no se puede considerar como amigurumi pero me encanta, jejeje. (17 cadenas, 3 mp en el segundo punto desde el crochet, 9 mp, 6 pe)

0 comentarios: